Bienvenidos

- It means "welcome" in Spanish, and Id thought Id be different. The pen name Im using is elle, the things written in my blog are completely true and extremely personal. Comment on or about whatever you like, I love writing and really wanted to work something far out of my comfort zone. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Intimacy

I saw that many bloggers not only used words but plenty of images to express themselves, I love artwork and photography and found some remarkable pieces. I figured this trend I could join, beginning with - intimacy - as it was the topic that ended my last, lenghty entry && still on my mind, I want to display images that coincided with that. Who knows, maybe il dust off the sketch pad and try to put something together, I can honestly say blogger is quite inspiring. A true release that is motivating me to challenge my intrinsic & creative abilities.






No comments:

Post a Comment